Sunday, May 27, 2012

Before & After: The makings of the blonde bombshell

It's been forever since I've done ANYTHING to my hair. My girlfriend & I took a girl's day & colored it (I had about 4 or 5 inches of roots). It was an interesting thing, that color. Lisa had always colored my natural hair. I had not. It was a startup of accidents. I spilled the color, couldnt find my developer, didn't use enough bleach... It became humorous.

But after two boxes of dark & lovely blonde & two applications of kaleidoscope, we were finally done with the color.

Then, came time for the actual hair itself. It took my girlfriend 10 short hours & I love my kinky twists.

Now, my hair is workshop & vacation ready.

To get my color:
Dark & lovely honey blonde & light blonde. Kaleidoscope bleach & ms clairol 20 point developer on the crown.








No comments:

Post a Comment