Thursday, May 22, 2014

Peace


He politely asked, "may I come enjoy your company tonight?"

He chose to rest himself in the peace here.  It wasn't a matter of escaping, a place to run away from the chaos. It was a place of solace for him, a place where his terrors were laid to rest in the comfort of the spaces here. He found his peace in my presence saying his monsters played well with mine, but my monsters always quieted his, and he enjoyed that quiet. He enjoyed that peace. Tonight, he was needing that sense of harmony and balance restored.

Here he didn't have to be anyone. There were no presuppositions in this place. This vast encompassing dark space of life's complications were filled with enough sparkle to light the sky that he saw when he was here.

There will never be anything more gratifying with him than knowing I am my King's place of peace.

In that time and place, making love isn't done in the dark. He respectfully leaves a single light on, silently gazes deeply into my eyes right before he leans in to kiss my lips. Each stroke is methodical. He enjoys taking in my breaths of passions, watching various places of effect, like the flex of my calf, the curl of my toes, or the tremor in my right bicep. He places his hands in mine and draws me near, inadvertantly penetrating deeper, calming me while simultaneously stirring a more unctuous arousal. A kiss to his forehead, a quick erotic impetuous gnaw to his shoulder, an impending orgasm is on the horizon. He releases himself, his hope, his passion, his desire, his fear, his complication, his lust, his past, his savage he says, and comes into the present state of being where the being of us is his comfort.

The cathartic emptying leaves room for the positive to enter and refill the pockets of space. He draws me close to his dewy skin, again hand in hand, wraps himself around me and inhales the positive we've perpetuated, refueling his tranquility and harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment