Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's been a while

I don't know what I've been doing with my life that has kept me so busy from my blog.


Maybe slighty disenfranchised, I decided to give my attention to task to work, which hasn't been working out so well... but honestly, I'm not sure why I haven't blogged in so long.

Spring Break was a blast, ending with a massive day after drinking story worthy of a sequel to the Hangover. WOW! The kid and I went to the beach, and hung out with my ex's sister at the water park, ate at some really crappy sea food restaurants, but some good ones too, also enjoyed some quality fun times at Moody Gardens on the awesome 4D Dora and Diego experience, and aquarium WHERE WE WALKED AMONG SHARKS & PENGUINS!!! Yeah, I am still stoked about the experience!

Now, back at work... and I'm so ready to be out for the summer.


Anyway, this was one of those random posts. Just checkin in!

No comments:

Post a Comment