Saturday, June 4, 2011

Straight to the Press

Here lately, I've been wanting more and more to straighten my hair. I blow dried it out the other day, that was a waste of time; it shrunk in a matter of hours. I was thinking of pressing it. Nothing like a good ol' fashioned hot comb.

I recently came across Nu-Gro's company website, and saw this


From the company site:
Now, give your hair a relaxed effect, with NO CHEMICAL TREATMENTS. Simple process that works with flat-iron or hot comb to make your hair look better than relaxed. Produces silky, shiny relaxed-looking hair, using natural herbs and vitamins, with no side effects.



I'm giving serious contemplation to ordering this and trying it. Whence I do, I shall post a review. Maybe even dabble in a video review.


I couldn't find more information regarding ingredients and the like, so when I order it, I'll most definitely take a look see. Also, I need to find out if they have a money back guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment