Monday, August 8, 2011

LOVELESS AND THE BIRTHDAY POST, UNDER THE DIRECT EFFECTS OF ADHD

Today is my birthday. I woke up to an apology, an offer for breakfast in  bed.

Albeit, I wasn't invited to the family get together in Vegas, the trip is affordable enough for me to do it my damn self. Whoo hoo.

My FB has been going off in a great way with birthday love all morning.

Cee-Lo has a new video that I absolutely love. I love group dance sequences (one in a million video, friends with benefits flash mob, dancing mascots), and Melvin Todd of City of Ink is taking walk ins this week.

Today is starting off to be a great day.


I'm going on The Great American Road Trip, East Coast Edition and will be stopping by to see Melvin. YAY!!! NEW INK!!!! We've been talking about integrating his Loveless Society pieces into the piece I have on my back.


I have been wanting a cutie, but awesome devilish angel girl for YEARS! When I saw Melvin's Loveless Cupid's, what could be more appropriate for this moment in my life right now? I love love. I really do, but I hate that I love love. Love is overrated. Tattoos are so underrated. SALTS. It's like Melvin brings together my love for Boondocks and awesomeness into this cute rebellion bad ass cupid.

I waited til the last minute, like always, to make an appointment, knowing I was only driving to ATL to get a piece done, and found out that he was booked. I was so pissed at myself UNTIL I found out that he's taking walk ins this week. WOOO HOOOO!!! Happy Birthday to me!

I'm thinking of a devilish angel with a ginormous 'fro singing into an old school mic sitting on a river of music notes in a staff with lotus flowers that have speakers in them. My Loveless cupid will sit on the piece on my back that I already have and the music will go up my back towards my shoulder. i keep envisioning random shit in the piece like a pawn from a chess set and gun earrings like the ones i was supposed to order frome2you. That'll be super hot! I can't wait to see what he can do.

(side bar, i want a SOS tattoo! i liked SOS better than tic tac toe)





Can't wait to get to ATL. I'm really excited for this trip. I've been needing to escape Houston all summer. Just got a new addition on my arm, but it's my birthday, and I've begun a tradition of getting a piece for the occasion.



RANDOM HAPPINESS!


I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT IF THAT MAN WOULD KNOW I LOVE HIS MUSIC SO. A BIRTHDAY RETWEET OR SHOUT OUT WOULD BE SO AMAZING I MIGHT HYPERVENTILATE AND PASS OUT. I'M WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK FOR CEE LO. I LOVE THAT MAN (and he doesn't even know who I am. SALTSSMH).


Anyway, at this point, it's time for me to get off the 'puter, and enjoy my birthday. Post later, prob pix along the way during the road trip. Pray for me cause i'm going it alone and probably with the puppy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment