Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fiend

c
that ish is like a drug. you give it up. you walk away. it calls your name. like el in switch, you don't know which way to go. you want it so bad. you yearn for it. feinding like jodeci. you just don't know what this addiction is doing to me! jesus lord, free my veins. get these thoughts off my brain! i just can't take the thought of it! Jesus, Lord, have mercy, I WANT SOME *&$#!!!

it's on my mind, all day. all the time. Jamie Foxx 3 letter word... sometimes i hear it calling me... i'm caught up like usher... got me feelin it. caught up. i don't know what it is, but it seems it's got me twisted. When I can, I can't get it when I want it. When I get it, I can never get enough of the *#@.

Creepin and crawlin, goin all around in my head, my mind is tossin and turning, tryna fight this yearning because i want this shit. i need this shit. i need to have that dick! Why? why? Because Michael said it's human nature. Aint nothing i found greater.

I keep callin on you Lord because I'm on some next level ish with this MAN. I need that ish, that creamy, that good, that gushy stuff! I need a good f48k. Like heroin or cocain, whatever that white shit that people get addicted to, it aint got nothing on these white lines, I PROMISE YOU!

Crack is wack and dick is fuckin fantastic. Ion wanna leave, but I gotta go right now. I gotta get me some of that shit. I told you, sometimes I hear it callin me. On my mind, all the time. Stronger than any drug... I'm nervous, and tremblin, needing for you to cum in. I can't keep still! Squirming and clenching. Trying to keep this feeling under control. But I might have to let it go... looks like another pussy TKO.








*totally off topic, but thanks to Saddi Khali for the pic. Check him out on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment