Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random Post of the moment

Soooo............. As things are going.... as they always do... continuously, and steadily, I am of course set adrift on memories bliss of love... No. But, I am swept up in the pulse of life... My life seems to have an irregular heartbeat.

Anyway... I know this is random postings, but let me try to stick to a train of thought here. If you have been following me on twitter and by chance on FB too, you might have seen that I recently quit my career in Special Education, and had planned on moving. I was under the auspice that I would be helping my dad take care of my grandmother and building a house, and other adult like things. WELL! That has seemed to go straight to hell in a hand basket doused in gasoline and laced with explosives. And, I am currently unemployed as of the last day of school. OH JOY!!!

With a pocket full of skills I've been sitting my big happy ass on, I guess my plan of action to sustain life as I know it is going to be to hustle. *cue*



Mamma just bought some new shoes, baby need Easter ish and healthcare, and we gotta live somewhere. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm going to try something very ANTI what I have ever known: sustaining life via solely entrepreneurship. Your girl gotta mouth, it needs to get fed, so open that mouth and sing. I have hands that make magic in the kitchen, use em to whip up plates and desserts and sell that ish until I can do what I wanna. Have a mind's eye, creative in a lot of ways. I have this knack for pictures, and I should figure out something to do with that. Let's not forget written expression. And my little mix tapes...





*Le sigh*, seems to be the phrase of the day. I have some decisions to make because it's just so comfortable working 7-430, or 5, or 6, or 615 and making a steady check. I don't know what the hustlin life is. I guess I'm bout to find out.






Innocent Teacher turned

HUSTLA!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment