Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random ramblings and late night written rage

Daddy said the trial has been pushed back to july or maybe june. Whenever it begins, it won't be a moment too soon. The first chance I get to see that monsters face, I can't garauntee that motherless child will be safe. A heartless evil bastard, that son of a bitch, god dammit! You took his life, ad now he's gone, my big brother aint never comin home! I hope you die, and burn in hell. Better yet, I hope god reaches yo sorry mother fuckin ass in jail. I miss my Bubba so, its unreal! This is a pain you will never understand or feel! So June, July, the 12th day to Never. I'll be there to look you in the eye you murderous devil!! I don't hate people, but you closest to it.

You robbed me my big brother, man fuck it. Judge, lock his ass up and throw away the key. Prison inmates, why don't you pray for he. The best revenge for that sorry sap sucker is Gods relentless hand. Gods eye for eye is much stronger than man's. Much stronger than this woman here, distraught, because when she lost her Bubba, her entire understanding of the world was rocked. Shaken and crumbled, damn near destroyed, an earthquake hit because of the murderer's choice. I can't say anymore because I don't want to think any more, but listen up you heartless bitch ass nigga, if I could, I'd ask God to pull the trigger. POW!



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile


No comments:

Post a Comment