Tuesday, April 26, 2011

STRESS FRACTURE

Whoooo saaaa!


I have been to the Emergency Room twice in two years for stress. The first time I was dizzy, and kept falling out. I couldn't sit up, I couldn't stand, I almost passed out in the choir stand, in the middle of service, in the middle of singing. Nothing physiologically wrong, just stress. Next time, I could have sworn I was having a heart attack. I couldn't breathe, my left side was tingling, my hands were numb, got to the hospital, did an EKG, a CAT Scan, all of that good stuff.

I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and kept wondering if my trips were akin to my thyroid issues. They were not. All those tests came back fine. Levels fine. Thyroid functioning: fine.

Now, I'm on the brink again. Tonight, I'm sick to my stomach. Was watching Skip Gates, Black in Latin America and couldn't see. My left eye had a blind spot that looked like light was blinding me. I couldn't see my son's face to put medicine on his scar. I couldn't see names or information on the TV, and I thought it was due to the lighting in my place... I turned off the lights, and was seeing the spot no matter where I looked. It came out of no where. It went away maybe 20-25 minutes after it started.

THEN, maybe 5 minutes later, a headache for the ages emerged.

I used to have migraines, that made me hyper sensitive to sounds and light. This is now what this feels like. I feel sick to my stomach, was feeling like i was hallucinating, if i get up from this spot, i am going to puke all over the place. I know, I know, crude, but I feel horrible. My brain feels like it's getting squeezed by a vice grip, but it's swimming like little guppies lost in a monsoon. I am itching all over. OMG, I feel horrible. I wish I could really share what I'm feeling cause it's horrible. Tryna figure out if I'm needing to go the ER or not.

My BP has been high, reasonably so given my current stressful circumstances, so it could be high blood pressure. I dont know... Maybe I should get off the innanet and call someone. Sounds like a good idea. But, stress is just fuggin me up!


I think I might need a vacation, like something serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment