Monday, February 14, 2011

I did my hair today!!!

And anyone who really knows me knows that's a negative on the average day. I typically DO NOT do my own natural hair styles. Like fast breaking tires on a speeding school bus SCREEEEECH

But today I did my own hair! I never thought that I would ever be able to two strand flat twist at all! BUT I DID IT! I made my own curl holding spray (all natural, mostly organic, earth derrived not chemically altered products) and twisted my curls into a cute little style that I hope lasts a little while. Enjoy! It would have taken forever to do a tutorial video on the style because I was washing clothes, making dinner, spending time with the man child, and then watching the grammy's all while trying to do my hair... that video would have been a sporadic hot mess! So instead, here are the pictures!

Uh oh, lessons plans still haven't been done... welp. There is always tomorrow as everyone is celebrating v-day. I'll be celebrating a victory with my new crush: my curls in my own hairstyle! YAY!!!!



First couple of flat twists

Flat twists up close/ i love this picture

Most of the front done

The front/ top is DONE


The back


The look on the side

Cute!!!
The top of my head




another pic i love!

No comments:

Post a Comment