Sunday, February 27, 2011

Product Review


After a couple of weeks of being slightly disenfranchised with my hair, I made my way north and hit up my beauty supply store that sells some untapped and even other relatively better known natural products. I had seen this in the store a while back, and it caught my eye, but I left it there in exchange for my mist bodifier.

Well! This time, I picked up my glycerin & rose water and even got some sulfate free 'poo from a local manufacturer.

I washed my hair, looking for my curl definition to come back, my curls didn't fall like they did after the previous bentonite treatment, but my hair felt clean, and the crunch that had become my curls was almost no more.

While wet, I squirted some syrum right onto my scalp, and then put some on my hair itself. I then put just a little of my shea butter mix on the hair and made my way to church in a quick make-do... I need my hair done and soon.

Either way! My hair is drying, and it is drying so soft, and not greasy or oily. I am loving the results.







For more info on how to get these products:
NU-GRO Hair Products
7100 West Park Rd
Shreveport, LA 71129
US Customer Service: (800) 626-2260
Corporate Offices: (318) 683-3223
Fax: (318) 671-9032

No comments:

Post a Comment