Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bentonite Face Mask, 2nd Attempt.

I put this make up on my face, and it looked quite good. My blemishes had momentarily disappeared. But, I'm going to cleanse my face and try this sodium bentonite mask one more time. I have my honey, my apple cider vinegar, bentonite, tea tree, and lemon grass with witch hazel.

Recipe:

1 table spoon of bentonite
1/2 tablespoon of honey
1 drop of concentrated tea tree oil
2 drops of concentrated lemongrass oil
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons of witch hazel

It will be chunky. MIX WELL. It's difficult to apply evenly with the chunks of clay- which I ran into on my first application.

pre wash with my make up on
post wash notice the blemishes
ingredients
mix

close up, immediately after application
about ten minutes into it.
it tingles A LOT
About 2 minutes ago
the smell is the saving grace


just before rinsing off. it was tight, hard, and annoying. i couldn't wait to get it off
skin so soft, yet tight. i think i found the perfect mix! now, hopefully it will help with the new pop ups and i'll find something for the blemishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment