Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'M LIVING THE SINGLE, SINGLE, SINGLE, SINGLE LIFE

Unfulfilled albeit. I'm watching the marathon on BRAVO of Millionaire Matchmaker, and I'm so into Patty. Being the single chick I am, and this feeling that came to me at the start of the year, I am feeling cross between Charlotte pre-tre and how she kind of forced herself into a marriage, and like the stars are aligning or whatever; I can't explain it, but it seems like something is on the horizon, very close to there being a change in my long term relationship status, and it seems that it is good aura.




I find myself coming into more of who I am and really getting to know me, so as the stars shape themselves into a spigot, and get ready to pour out an abundant love blessing, I await... expectantly for Patty's DVD to hit the shelves!

I could definitely use some tips on how to properly date because I am so shy, I just rather not date, or spend my time chasing my own tail, a phantom-like substance. I watch those chicks (and dudes) on the show, and how the matchmaker puts people together, and it's not that i can't pick a guy, I think I just have date repellent.


My friend girls refuse to match me up, and it's quite the entertainment for them: I remember a cold, dreary night, at a lonely Stop N' Go (7-11 for those of you not Texans), where I had to singlehandedly pump gas for a truck full of married women all because of my relationship status. I vowed NEVER again will I be discriminated against because I am THE single one. (And my mate/ partner/ husband, etc best believe I don't mind pumping my own gas, but if he'll do it for me, that'll be great).
Various Assets NOT FOR SALE

It would be nice to have that person carry out the trash on a cold, late Tuesday night; help me hang pictures, laugh with me in the kitchen as i cook another sweet potato pie, take the dog for a walk, rub my shoulders, listen to me tell them about my headbanger babies, help me come up with creative classroom ideas when mine have hit a wall and splat like a fresh egg on a brick, pray with and for me, be the ideal- non demonic, child molesting, role model for my son when his father can't be a live presence, be the person who encourages me to be a better person, and gets the same encouragement from me.

I want someone who can talk to me, and not lie, about transgressions, hopes, dreams, aspirations, regrets, mistakes, desires, fantasies, twisted things he wouldn't tell his pillow, someone who will challenge me to be a better wii player, and foster my passive aggressive competitive side. I am ready to take on someone who loves music as much as I do, one who enjoys the spontaneity of life, and goes full throttle into the pool with me not knowing if there is water in there or how deep it is, just because he knows I'm a lunatic, and I do that kind of thing, and I might need some protection. That one who will pick flowers for me, and take my random asinine knowledge of useless information and love it, love me, my son, dog, and turtle (who by the way is still on hunger strike- i swear he's on a suicide mission, but my son refuses to let him go). I am not picky, but particular. I am not a lister where a potential person MUST qualify. I'm too easy breezy for all that foolishness. Lord, send me what you have for me. Boaz, Ishmael, my suitable and affordable help meet.


NOW PLAYING: MADLIB, MANAGUA- LISTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment