Friday, January 7, 2011

Eclectic Creations- Mingz Earrings and Things


So my first post of the new year, and my first time getting on the computer in DAYS, is dedicated to my new jewels!! I got them in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to put on my new feather, wood, and charm earrings and my bracelet. AND THEY ARE HANDMADE!!! Eclectic Creations- Mingz Earrings and Things

 Her other funkyfresh stuff: 









Hanisi J Hook




Pretty N Pink Shell
Find Mingz on twitter @mingz22

Find Mingz on Facebook at Eclectic Creations

or on ETSY at: Mingz Shop

Me in my mingz earrings




I have found my world… I love the gift that God has given me and that’s a mind, body and soul...
In thru that I find creativity… Eclectic Creations
I love earth tones and natural stones when creating my art to wear.From hemp twine, to African bone... Each piece is unique as unique as you are. - Mingz







PS: Now till FRIDAY

Last day tomorrow...receive 15% off entire order by entering code 45912 and if you purchase 20$ or more you will get a free pair of earrings check out blog for more details... http://peaceloveoliveoil.blogspot.com/2011/01/eclectic-creations-give-away.html



1 comment: