Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Anomelodious Playlist of Songs I Kept on Repeat




[insert deep voiced voice over sound guy] In a world fueled by this and that, Mellow Dee always had a playlist in her mental jukebox. In the final moments of life of 20-10, an epic event is about to begin! Stuck in her brain, as if a mental repeat button had been pressed, join her as she runs down all her favorite hits of 2010! [end deep voiced sound guy's voice over] I know I'm corny!






ANYWAY!


The first year of the new decade, or the last year of the last decade is coming to a close, and doing so very quickly.



Music makes me lose control,
sooooo,all those times I tweeted,
facebooked, texted, whatever
that I had a song on repeat... yeah... they're about to become one hodgepodge playlist!

I'm going to try my best to go through each facebook from Jan 01, 2010- December now 2010, and compile all the songs I notified people of, and those that I didn't. I know I rocked Drake, Forever Jones, Earnest Pugh, Jazmine Sullivan, Cee-Lo, Teedra Moses, Jaheim, Ledisi, and a whole lote more. Get ready to do Like Tommy Davis in In Living Color and PICK IT UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment