Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday, afternoon delight

Much like I always do, I'm sitting on the computer doing about 7 different things at once... Not only that, but I'm back and forth between my other addictions: Facebook, Twitter, texting and message boards.

I'm cleaning out my music, trying to better organize the madness that is my library. Trying to make more room on my Zune... Some CDs I put on there weren't worth the time it took to listen, and I need them OFF! I have an issue. I can only listen to music like I want on the stereo (old school right) or in my car... so I transfer all my stuff to the mp3 player, and forget to clear the stuff I don't want off my computer so it doesn't sync back up.

Like normal, playing background- now foreground- music, my mind is in 50 places, thinking about Christmas, music- Vikter Duplaix has a new mixtape, this turtle who keeps trying to escape from his too small cage, and getting out of the house on this beautiful day, trying to figure out C's birthday... He wants to do a Michael Jackson themed bowling party with a birthday cake of MJ's jacket to boot . I don't know how we're going to do it bc his birthday is ON new year's day.

Mom came in for the weekend. Going to the theater tonight! YAY for grandmamma's who visit! Scattered... uh oh. Gotta get moving. Trying to get out to this Gingerbread Build Off. I completely forgot the point of this post... I don't know if it was supposed to be a christmas post or what... Oh well. I'll remember later... isn't that how it always happens?


Now Playing Neo Soul Redux:


next up:


to hear more: Saturday Afternoon Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment