Monday, December 27, 2010

From my heart to yours...

One of the few personal posts I've made... Here goes...

I've had some of my step mom's tea... Hers is STRONG!!!! I thought I had a handle on the strong tea business... she told me she used FIVE bags!!! Hot dogg!! It tasted like caffeinated sugar, oh so delicious! But now that I've had my tea stimulant, my mind is boppin like a Michael Jackson video on that wii game we've been playing. ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I'm thinking about my punkin's bday party that we're having next week... He wants a Michael Jackson theme, but it's late in the game... and I don't know anyone who can whip up a Michael Jackson jacket cake with fondant on such a short notice and within reasonable financial constraint. a la:


BUT, we are gonna be rockin out to the MJ Experience and Dance Party. The kids love it! (I do too)! LOL! Daddy even danced tonight... but now my shoulder and arm, and neck all hurt. LOL! Hopefully the fam turns out for the babie's Big 5th Bday. Cake and dinner... Hopefully I'll cook... Hit up some place, bake some chicken, some corn, black eyed peas, collard greens, sweet tater pies, and of course, blue bell ice cream. Do some rice... might have to hit up Singon and get a pan of dirty rice and freeze it... make some LIQ beverage, and ring in the New Year right... right after Watch Night Service. Happy Bday Big C!!!



Also thinking my toes are cold as shit! I got this   heater finally to work, and my toes are damn near   frozen off... and my mental juke box is playing that   Rickey Smiley. My toes fell off... Two of my toes     dun fell off. I'm chuckling to myself, cause that dude   is hilarious. And isn't he supposed to be putting out a   new prank call CD this year? Like in October,   2010? It's December, almost January 2011... where   is that CD? Hmmm... Anyway. I digress...   


AND THE RANDOMNESS CONTINUES...

I packed up the children and made a run a little bit West today in hopes of a fantastic sale at Dillards. I must have missed the memo that there was nothing there of interest. I could have saved gas and a  rather expensive lunch . BUT New York & Co. had a  fantastic sale going on, with 70% off items in addition to an extra 10% off... Teachers didn't get the regular 15% today, but all is well. I got a few shirts for less than $10 dollars a whop. Shopping is not my favorite past time, so I can miss the fashionista's euphoric shopping experience. That's not my thing. But I was rather enjoying my hair as we perused through the various stores. I still shall gather my coins and attempt to get that asymmetrical blouse from Shaundra. Merry Kwanza gifts for me! That, a vacuum my momma didn't get the texts I sent her about, Coach Poppy fragrance, and a belt for the man child. He lost his good belt... Dang homey, how do you lose a belt?

This is going from random to slightly weird... but that occurs when your an melodious anomaly I guess. *Michael Jackson lyrics keep playing through my head as an indication of playing two days worth of The Experience*
I loved my hair today. I keep going back to that. For the first time, I wore it down, not fro'd out. YAY!!! It wasn't pinned, not pulled back in a pony tail, not woven, not twisted, not tucked, not put, up with a binder clip (yes, I've used a binder clip to hold my hair... cause I can do that...). It looked awesome, and I'm nervous that it won't be this fantastic looking tomorrow. I don't wanna twist it back up cause that takes FOREVAR for me to do, but I probably should. My hair has held up today- the twist out, the big'ness of it, the moisture, the fabulosity, I'm just all in on my hair. 

I think I shall follow suit, behind Daddy and the dog and head to bed... oh wait! I gave the bed to the babies so we could play wii down here. Ok, so I shall head to sofa. I slept good on in last night. We gonna try it again I guess... I believe I will have visions of 

And with that, a dying battery, the ever present urge to utilize the facilities, the cold that's setting in my sore body, and a sleepy brain, a taste of one slice of german chocolate cake, and the fact that I have to pick up downstairs, I bid you adieu. Have a wonderful night. Enjoy the downloads, forward to your friends, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite without you biting back. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment